Cyber Technology GRC Specialist
Cyber Technology GRC Specialist
Responsibilities will include:
- Consult clients in developing, implementing and maintaining the technology risk management and governance program.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify and evaluate potential technology risks, vulnerabilities and threats, and implement effective controls to mitigate those risks.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of controls and recommend enhancements to improve the overall risk posture of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, industry standards and best practices, such as DORA, MFSA IT Guidance, etc.
- Work closely with IT and security teams to integrate technology risk management and governance practices into their day-to-day operations.
- Educate and train employees on technology risk management and governance best practices.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams on technology risk management and governance matters.
- Develop and participate in business development initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in technology risk management and governance, ideally in a GRC capacity.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices related to technology risk management and governance.
- Solid experience in conducting risk assessments, developing controls, and monitoring effectiveness of controls.
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and educate others on technology risk management and governance matters.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Relevant certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, or similar.
You are a team player, self-motivated and able to work independently. You possess multi-tasking and analytical skills as well as an eye for detail. You are able to deliver tasks effectively in a timely manner and according to deadlines set. You possess excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills. You are able to work under pressure.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client's challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 47,000 professionals – 31,000 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
How to apply
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and want to work in a challenging and dynamic environment,
think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars in Malta story by taking the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.