Year of birth: 1960
At Mazars since: 1991
Education and experience
- Dutch Institute for Certified Auditors (graduated 1990)
- Partner since 1997
- General practice auditor
- Peer reviews professional body
General client experience
- Experienced in the audit of European Subsidy projects
- Many types of international audits, both based on IFRS and Dutch Gaap (see list of clients)
- Many types of audits and special investigations including due diligence investigations for both national and international clients
- Involved as an auditor and advisor in several investigations on behalf of several Dutch National Regulators
- Several experiences in the field of internal control and SOX,
- National compliance officer and member of the internal quality committee
- Peer quality reviews at other auditing firms on behalf of the Dutch Institute of CPA’s
Specific client experience
- Ecorys Holding BV, a Governmental Advisory company with a substantial amount of European and World Bank projects.
- Air Liquide large and small industries
- Lamers High Tech Systems B.V., a high tech industry supplier
- Grass Valley, selling and developing of industrial camera’s
- Pernod Ricard, holdings and trading/distribution company.
- A wide experience in the field of audit and IFRS and SOX, both in the Netherlands and abroad;
- National compliance officer.
- Member of national working group for the development of the international and corporate practice;
- Peer quality reviews at other auditing firms on behalf of the Dutch Institute of CPA’s;
- Member of the internal quality committee;
- Member of the global steering group risk management and audit technical excellence;
- Member of Royal Dutch Institute of Registered Accountants (NIVRA).