- With hefty fines being applied by the financial authorities for AML non-compliance, being on top of your game, and having the necessary internal controls to ensure that you are in line with regulatory requirements, will allow your firm to safeguard its reputation and preserve its financial stability
- Working within an environment experiencing unprecedented levels of disruption while being subject to a stringent regulatory scenario is challenging for any firm. That is when you realise how important it is to be able to rely on a trusted partner
Over the past years, we have worked closely and cooperated both with the competent authorities, as well as various business entities, to deliver effective solutions in managing risks relating to non-compliance with financial regulations. Our team includes Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) with extensive experience in the AML area.
Organisations need to develop a robust regulatory compliance function in order to achieve their business objectives. This should include strong AML/CFT policies and procedures commensurate with the company’s risk appetite and the level of risks that it is exposed to, whilst meeting the stringent regulatory obligations
A strong compliance culture will promote the effective implementation of policies and procedures and ensure a tight control framework. This will help protect the organisation from any risks should it be targeted by criminals or terrorists.
Our AML compliance offering includes the following services:
- Developing fully compliant anti-money laundering (AML) frameworks
- Assisting in the preparation or updating of the business risk assessment
- Formulating policies and procedures to match best practice and regulatory requirements
- Independent and objective testing, reviews, and assessments of AML control frameworks or specific high-risk areas
- Assistance in the completion of the Risk Evaluation Questionnaires
- Assistance with responding to regulatory requests
- Preparation and assistance in the implementation of remediation plans
- Customer File Risk and Due Diligence Reviews
- MLRO mentoring and support
- Bespoke assistance and support in reviewing and updating customer due diligence files
- Investigation or assistance thereon of suspicious customer behaviour and activity
- Tailored-made training programmes designed for all levels (directors, c-level management, MRLO, staff)
We can work on a consultancy basis or alongside your in-house team to help you navigate through your regulatory requirements so that you can focus on optimising your business performance.
Want to know more? Contact us for more information.