Webinar | FATF Greylisting: Tax and Reporting implications
Webinar | FATF Greylisting implications
In its announcement, the FATF refers to an action plan, covering three main points, which Malta will need to implement.
Whilst tax evasion is highlighted in two of the three action points, it is evident that the FATF is not solely concerned with domestic tax evasion, but also the role that Malta plays in its fight against cross-border tax evasion.
Mazars in Malta held a webinar that explored the implications that the implementation of these action points may have on Malta, and more specifically on its financial services industry and its service providers.
FATF Greylisting: Tax & Reporting Implications - 15 September 2021
Click here to watch the recording
Click here to download the presentations
- What are the key pointers in current international guidance which identify tax aggressive structures?
- How can legitimate tax planning coexist within the current environment?
- What is de-risking? Is it an option or a necessity?
- What additional challenges will service providers have to deal with as regards their reporting obligations?
- Alan Craig, Advisory Partner, Mazars in Malta
- Paul Giglio, Tax & Assurance Partner, Mazars in Malta
- Ruth Farrugia, Tax Director, Mazars in Malta
- Alicia Vella, Advisory Senior Manager, Mazars in Malta