Ludmila graduated from the Moscow State University for International Relations (MGIMO).
After university she worked for the Moscow office of a well-known international law firm, then she joined a market leader in the FMCG sector where she gained practical experience as an in-house tax expert.
She has great experience in tax and legal advisory in different spheres:
- Corporate tax advisory including CIT and VAT matters
- Cross-border transactions
- M&A deals including due diligence and tax structuring
- Debt restructurings tax and legal support
- Transfer pricing
- Supervision of corporate compliance projects on incorporation of presence in Russia
- Reorganization of corporate structures, liquidation
- Tax and legal advisory on elaboration of contractual schemes.
Ludmila joined Mazars in 2007 as a Senior Tax Consultant, and since 2011 till 2015 she headed the Tax and Legal Department of Mazars Russia. Since 2015, Ludmila, as a Country Director, heads Mazars Kyrgyzstan.
Ludmila speaks Russian, English, Japanese.