Before joining Ukrainian office as a Country Managing Partner in September 2008 Gregoire had been working for 11 years at Mazars France.
In France, he was involved in audit (IFRS, US/French/Ukrainian GAAP), acquisition due diligences, internal control design and review implementation for international groups (SOX). In Ukraine, Gregoire is in charge of the full practice, namely: supervision of the engagements, control of the rendered services quality, business opportunities development and major clients’ pursuits. Gregoire is also responsible for people management, objectives setting, overall evaluation training and coaching of subordinates.
Gregoire has an extensive knowledge in agro-business, oil and gas, chemicals and distribution industries.
He holds a position of French Foreign Trade Advisor (CCEF).
- University Paris-Dauphine: MA in Finance and Accounting
- University Paris-Sorbonne: MA in Corporate Finance
- French Professional Accounting and Auditing Diploma (DESCF)
- Franco-Ukrainian Business Association (CCIFU)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC)
- European Business Association (EBA)
- German Economic Club (DWK)