For international mobility of employment, the expatriation must be prepared in a careful manner and complying with regulations to managing risks.
Trade globalisation is setting a new trend for international companies. However, international firms have to map out a well-considered cross-border employment policy.
The Mazars Expat Desk offers expertise in various areas. Our extensive service package offers:
- Consultancy on salary split arrangement, special expatriate planning - meeting the needs of your business while being cost-efficient,
- Consultancy on social security coverage during an assignment or cross-border commuter situation, including the application for a certificate of coverage,
- Consultancy on foreign pension schemes and (international) stock option schemes,
- Preparation of personal income tax returns,
- Consultancy on residence applications and work permits,
- International payroll services.
It is essential for the employer and employee to come up with the most appropriate solution for local regulation while taking into account the employee’s personal profile.