The new Gaming Act is expected to include:
- Taxation to be streamlined into one flow;
- The introduction of an automated reporting system;
- The introduction of the concept of administration to protect a business in distress;
- Strengthening of the player protection framework;
- The streamlining of the licensing structure under two main categories, namely B2B and B2C;
- Exempting B2B licensees from gaming tax;
- MGA’s powers to be widened under the compliance and enforcement functions;
- KO role to be segmented into various key functions within a licensed activity.
A copy of the White Paper can be downloaded here.