The study highlights the similarities and differences of SMEs performance in Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, France, Ireland and the UK.
It explores what it takes to achieve levels of superior performance, to compete in the marketplace and effectively “stand out from the crowd”.
The study identifies six success factors to help SMEs reach the bar of superior performance and stand out from the crowd:
- Maintain a sharp focus on the market
- Bring more to party
- Build resilience and operate with financial discipline
- Right size your organisation
- Increase your international outlook and extend your geographical footprint
- Manage for today and lead for tomorrow
You may download the report below.