The Start-up Investment Grant Scheme’s scope is to assist start-ups to part-finance their initial productive investment in both tangible and intangible assets, in line with a business plan, to implement their business growth strategies.
This scheme seeks to assist start-ups established for less than three years, through a non-repayable grant to part-finance their initial productive investment costs to implement their business growth strategies.
Next cut-off dates
- Friday 30th March 2018 at noon;
- Thursday 31st March 2018 at noon;
- Tuesday 31st July 2018 at noon.
This Grant Scheme will support Investment in Tangible and Intangible assets required by the start-up for its operations in line with an approved business plan.
- lease of private operational premises
- construction/up-grades of private operational premises
- purchasing of new equipment, machinery and plant
- patents and licenses
An agreement needs to be signed before a company starts spending the amount granted through this scheme.