The event will explore how the international business landscape has been shaped by the tax changes resulting from BEPS, the OECD and EU work on the taxation of digital economy, and more.
The day will feature a comprehensive programme, with a panel discussion during the morning and break-out sessions. Our panel speakers will provide their unique insight and share their experience regarding tax changes around the globe and how digital tax and technology will embrace and evolve in the future as detailed in the agenda below.
We are very delighted to welcome as our guests speakers:
- Catherine Harlow, Global Head of Transfer Pricing, AstraZeneca
- Clive Baxter, Global Head of Tax Governance and Policy, Maersk
- Christer Tønder Bell, Vice President, Global Strategic Tax & Customs, Lego
- Georg Geberth, Director, Global Tax Policy, Siemens
- Caroline Malcolm, Tax and Digitalisation, OECD
- Cory Hillier, Counsel, Tax Law, International Monetary Fund, Legal Department, Financial and Fiscal Law Unit
- Tim Power, HMTDeputy Director, Corporate Tax, HMRC
- Jonathan Schwarz,King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LLM Programme
The Conference is supported by King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LL.M Programme. Over 275 tax practitioners are expected to attend this year, and the program will cover key issues faced by the international tax community and businesses.
On the evening of 3 October, we will also be hosting a networking event and reception to which delegates are warmly invited. This event will take place at Tower Bridge Walkways from 6.30 pm, with breath-taking views of the Tower, the River Thames, the City with high-rising buildings and Canary Wharf.
4 October 2018, with a networking event on the evening of 3 October.
The Principal, 1-8 Russell Square, London WC1B 5BE.
If you would like to attend, please register online here using the following code MazTax2018.