The day consists of a comprehensive programme of panel discussions and break-out sessions. Hema Khimasia, UK Head of Tax, Coca-Cola and Anna Elphick, VP Tax Asia and Africa, Unilever will open the discussion, followed by additional speakers
- Melinda Brown, Transfer Pricing, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Cory Hillier, Counsel, Tax Law, International Monetary Fund, Legal Department,Financial and Fiscal Law Unit
- Professor Patricia Lampreave, Dr. Jur., Fiscal State Aid and EU Tax Law, DG Competition, European Commission
- Timothy Power, Tax Policy, HM Treasury (UK finance ministry).
- Jonathan Schwarz, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LLM Programme, King’s College London
Follow the discussion on twitter with the hashtag #MazTax2016
On the evening of 12 October, we will be hosting a networking event and dinner to which delegates are warmly invited. This event will take place at The Yacht London with breath-taking views of the London Eye, the River Thames and Westminster.
The Conference is supported by Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LLM Programme, King’s College London.
13 October 2016, with a networking event on the evening of 12 October.
Marriott Hotel Grosvenor
Grosvenor Square, Mayfair
London W1K 6JP
If you would like to attend, please register online.