As a receptionist, you will form part of the firm's administration team and report to the department's manager.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Being the face and voice of the firm by answering all telephone calls and seeing to all visitors to the firm’s office
- Running office errands to government departments and other competent authorities
- Typing of financial statements
- Ensuring that all meeting rooms are tidy at all times and that they are stocked with the necessary amenities
- Scanning of documents and storing files on server
- Providing administrative support to all internal departments
- Carrying out other ad hoc finance and administrative duties
- Hosting of clients (preparation of teas/coffees and washing of cups)
- Requesting Bank Audit Reports - (including – obtaining clients’ authorisation, preparation of bank requests, Maintenance of spreadsheet, scanning and filing of reports)
- Filing of Tax, Accounting and Audit Documents in filing cabinets on respective floors.
- Annual Archiving Exercise + including taking proper record of documents/files being archived.
- Procurement of office supplies (stationery, Groceries, toiletries, etc), monitoring of stock levels.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will form part of a team and will report to the Partner/Head of Administration. Working days are Monday to Friday and working hours are fixed between 8am and 5pm.
You are a team player and possess strong communication/interpersonal (written and verbal) skills. You are able to prioritise and manage a busy workload effectively, often under pressure. You are computer literate (MS Office suite of products, especially MS Word), are self-motivated and are able to work on your own initiative. You are able to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client's challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
How to apply
Think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars in Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars, the smart choice.