You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Collating and processing all necessary information for the efficient generation of monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients in various industries
- Issuing individual monthly payslips to employees
- Preparing monthly FS5 returns
- Preparing and completing monthly payroll statistics for management
- Preparing and completing annual FS7 returns
- Carrying out all ancillary payroll services as required
This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s Outsourcing team and will report to the Outsourcing manager/senior. You can expect to get involved, be empowered, and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ payroll obligations.
You are a team player and self-motivated. You are deadline-oriented, have an eye for detail and possess excellent English spoken and writing skills. You have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role as well as a good working knowledge of Maltese employment legislation that affects terms, conditions and benefits that affect employees across all the various local industries. You also have a good working knowledge of the operation of software payroll packages (knowledge of Shireburn Indigo will be considered an asset).
How to apply
Think about how you can add value and make a difference to our story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far. Send in an email to our HR Manager at email@example.com together with your detailed CV telling us clearly why you consider yourself suitable for the post.