You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assist in network design and implementation
- Provide network support for Microsoft operating systems
- Maintain network connectivity for all computer workstations
- Provide network support to users
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Consulting with management to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Providing network administration and support
- Manage third party IT service providers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization
- Actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity as well as career prospects for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the organisation’s Support team and will report to the managing partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to the Company’s operations.
You are a team player and self-motivated. You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail. You possess at least three years’ experience in an operational role. You are suitably qualified with an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field 3-5 years of network administration, or system administration experience
- Industry certifications in system administration, operations (MCSA / MCSE / MTA), or other network related fields are a plus
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, networking protocols and administration of Microsoft 365 cloud environments
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
How to apply
Think about how you can add value and make a difference to our story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far. Send in an email to our HR Manager at email@example.com together with your detailed CV telling us clearly why you consider yourself suitable for the post.