As an HR assistant, you will form part of the Firm’s HR team and will report to the department manager/partner.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assist and support the full HR recruitment cycle of the organisation
- Ensure that all on- and off-boarding procedures are accomplished in a timely manner and that the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly
- Maintaining and updating all HR data, creating and providing any requested HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork as well as manage HR processes such as work permit applications
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external training sessions and seminars
This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s HR team and will report to the department manager/partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations. Your typical working week will be of maximum 20 hours.
You are a team player and self-motivated. You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail. You are able to work under pressure. You possess excellent English spoken and report writing skills. You have previous experience of at least 1 year in a similar role.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
How to apply
Think about how you can add value and make a difference to our story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far. Send in an email to our HR Manager at email@example.com together with your detailed CV telling us clearly why you consider yourself suitable for the post.
Mazars, the smart choice.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application