You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assisting Audit Managers with planning of audit and identification of risk areas
- Undertake statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting
- Preparing financial statements in line with IFRS/GAPSE/GAPSME
- Lead and co-ordinate audit projects and audit teams
- Provide feedback to audit assistants on audit work assigned to them
- Actively manage the client relationship
- Continuously develop the technical skills of audit assistants
This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s audit and assurance team and will report to the audit managers/partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, work on a diversified portfolio of clients and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations.
You are a team player and self-motivated. You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail. You possess excellent English spoken and writing skills. You are a fully qualified professional graduated in Masters Accountancy having a minimum of two years’ work experience in an auditing role.
How to apply
Think about how you can add value and make a difference to our story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far. Send in an email to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org together with your detailed CV telling us clearly why you consider yourself suitable for the post.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application