This position provides a personal development opportunity, especially for candidates wishing to make a career move into financial services.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assuming Reception duties in the absence of the Receptionist, which includes typing of financial statements
- Running of office errands
- Requesting Bank Audit Reports which includes obtaining clients’ authorisation, preparation of bank requests, maintenance of spreadsheet, scanning, and filing of reports
- Filing of Tax, Accounting and Audit Documents
- Annual Archiving Exercise + including taking proper record of documents/files being archived.
- Procurement of office supplies (stationery, groceries, toiletries, etc) and monitoring of stock levels.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
The hours of work will be fixed, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm.
What to expect
This position provides a personal development opportunity, especially for candidates wishing to make a career move into financial services. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s Finance & Administration team and will report directly to the Senior Manager. You can expect to learn, get involved and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations.
Your skills and competences
You are a team player and self-motivated. You are able to deliver tasks effectively and in a timely manner. You possess excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills. You are computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. You are able to work under pressure. You are flexible and willing to learn. You are in possession of a valid driving licence.
Our local operation
Mazars Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, corporate services, and business advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm operates as a one-stop-shop with a niche focus on specialist knowledge in the gaming, insurance and financial services sector. The Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client's challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Is this you? Here’s WHAT TO DO NEXT…
Think of how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with a 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far. Please email on firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the job position.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.