With the go-live date of Solvency II fast approaching, Mazars is hosting a “Completing the Circle” seminar with a focus on the future of the insurance industry.
Solvency II has turned the insurance industry on its head. Competitive pressures, enhanced scrutiny and a need for speed mean that staying ahead of the curve is more critical than ever.
This seminar will concentrate on the final and most crucial hurdle: the relationship between the three Pillars. Mazars experts from its Risk and Actuarial team based in London will showcase how firms can take advantage of advanced analytics to hone business plans and strategies in the new world.
By utilising Mazars suite of solutions, delegates will become acquainted with the Horizon Capital model, which has been successfully utilised across the world. The model has aided capital optimisation, Asset & Liability management, investment optimisation alongside restructuring of reinsurance strategies to ensure that companies stay ahead under the new regulatory environment.
The seminar is targeted towards a cross-section of decision makers, including chief executives, directors, finance managers, risk and compliance officers, and consultants representing local insurance firms as well as captive insurance companies.
Whatever stage of the Solvency II life-cycle your company is at, this event will offer you market leading insight and help ensure you are well prepared for 1/1/16 and beyond.
- An update on Solvency II - past, present and more importantly, the future
- Mazars and our presence across the European insurance market- case studies
- SII Analytics and Solutions- areas of focus: Pillar 1 (Optimisation), Pillar 2 and Pillar 3
- The Actuarial Function- what this looks like in practice
- Working together with the regulator
- Open forum (Q&A)
- Michael Tripp – Actuarial and Risk Leader
- Dale Lee – Pillar 1 (Capital & Reserving) SME
- Qasim Akbar – Pillar 1 & 2 SME
- Gez Llanaj – Pillar 2 & 3 SME
Should you be interested in further information or wish to attend this seminar kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance is complimentary.