In this Made Simple event, we will be exploring the various aspects and considerations when assessing the financing requirements for your business.
In particular, this workshop will deal with:
- Identifying and understanding your business’s financing requirements
- Available sources of finance
- Short-term and long-term financing
- Applying the right finance product for your needs
- Putting together a financing proposal
We are pleased to confirm that representatives of Bank of Valletta will be joining us during the session. They will provide a banker’s perspective and views on how they evaluate a financing proposal.
As in past ‘Made Simple by Mazars’ sessions, our approach will be hands-on, in order to meet the practical needs of small and mid-sized business owners who want just the facts.
Who should attend?
This workshop is specifically targeted at directors and executives of owner-managed businesses.
Attendance is complimentary.
Thursday, 22 June 2017 from 5.45pm (registration) – 6.00pm (start); Refreshments will be served.
Royal Malta Yacht Club - Ta' Xbiex Seafront, Ta' Xbiex - Tel: +356 21 333109