This paper has been created to better enable Heads of Internal Audit to assess the key risks, redefine priorities and prepare for the future.
The world as we know it has seemingly paused, and we face unprecedented fights on both a health and economic front.
Throughout this period, the role of internal audit will be critical. We’ve created this paper to help internal auditors provide tailored and relevant services during and beyond the crisis, aligned to industry guidance such as that of the Institute of Internal Auditors. It includes guidance on areas to assess and practical suggestions on how to engage with your stakeholders.
- The role of internal audit during Covid-19
- Understanding and assessing the full range of immediate risks
- Assessing organisational resilience
- Advising on future risks and thinking beyond immediate risks
- Continuing to monitor and update the organisation's needs and audit plan
- How we can help
The paper is downloadable below and we hope that you find it useful. Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss it further by contacting us to the right, or filling out a contact form. You can also visit our Internal Audit at Mazars webpage to find out more about how we can help you.
Publication date: 17/04/2020