We provide both national and international tax advice to a diverse global client-base. We work with global owner-managed businesses and European listed companies, but also with local companies, and private individuals. So wherever you are located, we can support you with local and global advice.
You can call on our (inter)national tax team for advice on tax compliance and tax advisory services. We can give specialist advice on mergers, acquisitions, and transfer pricing or setting up a new financial operation overseas. We combine this knowledge with our wider in-house expertise in other areas such as European case law and cross-border property transactions.
Mazars can assist and advise you in a number of other ways. We can help you:
- Determine the most tax efficient way to structure your business,
- Structure the funding of your overseas business, incorporating a country’s tax laws,
- Manage an effective tax rate and the timing of your transactions,
- Treaty shopping and relief of double taxation,
- Provide expatriate tax services,
- Estate planning,
- Tax residence,
- Refunds for tax suffered on dividend income.