At Mazars we offer a full range of services that will give you a clear insight into your company...
The Business Enhance Grants Schemes, part-financed by the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) 2014-2020, have a budget of € 51M in grants to support SMEs enterprises when undertaking investment projects aimed at securing sustainable business growth, by becoming more competitive and more resilient to market challenges.
In the first phase six grant schemes will be launched with a total budget of €31M under Priority Axis 2 and Axis 3.
Five schemes under Priority Axis 3 ‘Enhancing Malta’s Competitiveness through investment in SMEs’ with a total budget of €26M. These schemes are:
- Start-up Investment Grant Scheme €7M - launched (deadline 30/09/2016)
- SME Growth Grant Scheme €8M - launched (deadline 30/09/2016)
- SME Diversification and Innovation Grant Scheme €8M - launched (deadline 31/01/2017)
- SME Internationalisation Grant Scheme €2M - launched (deadline 31/01/2017)
- SME Consultancy Services Grant Scheme €1M - launched (deadline 28/02/2017)
One scheme under Priority Axis 2 ‘Consolidating investment within the ICT Sector':
- e-Commerce Grant Scheme €5M - launched (deadline 28/02/2017)